What is a Round?
The organizational structure on Lookback's platform is:
Lookback organization ➡️ Project ➡️ Round ➡️ Session
So a Round is the iterative organizational layer. All sessions with participants generated from the same participant link will be listed in the round associated with that link. Let's say you're doing a project where you test three different scenarios within a project, you would typically create three rounds=three different participant links. Perhaps you want to separate certain participant based on demographics or something else, just create additional rounds according to your needs. The conditions/messaging/instructions of a test is set in Rounds settings.
Does each Round have its own set of Participant links and Observer links?
- Yes. Participant links and Observer links will now be associated with each Round.
- A SelfTest Round will have a SelfTest Participant link.
- A LiveShare Round will have:
- A remote LiveShare Participant link
- An In-person LiveShare Participant link (and QR Code)
- An Observer link
- As always a unique interview room will be created for each participant who clicks on a Participant link, so you never have to worry about one participant interfering with a different session. You can have multiple but separate sessions in a 'Round' with the same link.
Can I edit the settings of a Round?
- Yes, clicking Edit beside the relevant round will take you to the Rounds set-up. And remember to 'Save' your changes.
Can I delete a session within a Round?
- Yes. Sessions can be deleted individually form the Player.
- Delete a session using the new Player:
- Delete a session using the old player: Click the recording, click 'More' (three dots icon) and click 'Delete'.
Can I delete a Round?
- To delete a 'Round', click into the 'Project'. Click the 'Ellipsis' icon (three dots) beside the relevant 'Round' and select 'Delete'.
- Caution! Deleting a Round will delete all the recordings within the Round.
Can I duplicate a Round?
- Yes – click the relevant Project ➡️ click the Ellipsis (three dots icon) to the right on the Rounds row ➡️ select 'Delete'.
- Caution! Deleting a Round will delete all the recordings within that Round, and also any highlights associated with those recordings.
Can I edit Project Settings?
- Yes. Just click into the 'Project'. Click the cog icon to edit your project's settings.
Can I delete a Project?
- Yes, you can delete a Project in 'Project settings'. But beware, deleting a project will delete all the 'Rounds' and sessions within the project.
Can I download session recordings, highlights or notes?
- Yes. Here's an article that elaborates on downloading.