✅ Feature available on:
- Pro, Team, Insights Hub and Enterprise Plans
Choose what you'd like to export
- Click the 'Filter' icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Flick the toggle buttons to choose what you'd like to export
Export various formats
- Click the 'Export' icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose the relevant file format to start exporting
- CSV is the best option if you plan on importing the comments into a spreadsheet, such as Google Docs or Excel.
- Plain text is nice for human readable locations, such as documents and emails. We automatically format the text in Markdown for you.
All formats include the timestamps.
🚀 Pro Tip! On Google Chrome, a file will be downloaded immediately when you select one of the options. On Safari and Firefox, you will be prompted to open the file in a new tab and you can save it from there.