Prototypes: iOS, Android, Desktop, and Web
Lookback supports every prototyping platform — prototypes accessed via a browser or within their own app. You don’t need to do anything special to record a session with a prototype, just treat it like it’s any other native app or website! This includes, but isn't restricted to:
- Adobe XD
- Framer X
Testing Prototypes that can be viewed in a Browser
To use Lookback with a prototype that can viewed in a browser:
- Insert the public URL of your prototype into the “Landing page” field when creating a new project
If you've already created your project, you can also go to your project settings (cog icon in the upper right, when viewing a project) to add your prototype url as the "Landing page".
Testing Prototypes that work with Native Prototyping Apps
For iOS, Android and Desktop testing, request participants to:
- Start a Lookback Live or Self-Test as they normally would
- Navigate to your Prototyping App and test away!
Once your participants are done testing your prototype, request them to:
- Navigate back to Lookback's Participate App (in the case of iOS and Android) or to Lookback's Chrome window (in the case of Desktop/Laptop)
- Follow the prompts to End/Upload the test.
Everything on the participant's device, including native prototyping apps will be recorded during the test, since Lookback support systemwide recording on iOS, Android and Desktop.