For Desktop, iOS and Android testing we recommend that you add your App/Play Store link and the Lookback Participant Link to the initial Participant Email that you send the Participant.
Then, request that Participants:
- Open the initial email you sent them.
- Click your App/Play Store Link and open/install your App.
- Leave your App open, return to the initial Participant Email, click the Lookback Participant Link.
- Grant permission to record and start a Lookback LiveShare or SelfTest as they normally would.
- Leave Lookback's Participate App open and navigate back to your App.
- Start testing your App.
Once your Participants are done testing your App, request the Participant to:
- Navigate back to Lookback's Participate App (in the case of iOS and Android) or to Lookback's Chrome window (in the case of Desktop/Laptop)
- Then follow the usual prompts to "End" the session.
Lookback supports systemwide recording - which means everything on the Participant's device screen will be recorded during a Lookback session as long as the Lookback Participate App (iOS and Android) or the Lookback Chrome window (Desktop) is open in the background.
Note: On iOS, once the Participant leaves the Participate Browser, face camera and touch highlights are disabled due to Apple's security permissions.