A SelfTest is an unmoderated test that the participant carries out at a time of their choice.
You can invite participants to carry out a SelfTest at their convenience by sending them the SelfTest Participant Link.
Create a SelfTest Round within a Project
- Log on to Lookback on your laptop/desktop and Create a SelfTest Round within a Project and remember to choose 'SelfTest', when you choose the type of Round.
- Click into the relevant 'Project.'
- Click on the 'Invite to Unmoderated' button beside the relevant SelfTest Round.
- Copy the Participant link and share it with Participants via an email.
On the Participant's Side
When a participant clicks on the SelfTest Participant Link, they will be prompted to download the Lookback Participate App or Chrome extension.
After the app/extension is installed, when the participant clicks the link again, they will be taken through quick setup steps on the app/extension to grant permission to record their screen, camera and audio and start testing.
Find your completed SelfTest Sessions
- Once a participant completes a SelfTest, you'll find a recording of the session, under the relevant 'Round.
- Email templates to explain to participants how to get started with a SelfTest
- Testing Prototypes during a SelfTest
- Testing Apps in the App / Play Store during a SelfTest
- Testing unreleased Apps during a SelfTest
- How to share content on Lookback
Interested in Other types of Tests?
Need to conduct a Moderated, In-Person Session Using Lookback?
Want to Conduct a Remote LiveShare (remote+moderated) session?