Available to customers with a Pro, Team, Insights Hub or Enterprise plan.
Project permissions let you make certain projects visible only to members that you choose. Remember these members should have already been added to your 'Members Page' earlier. (Click on the account dropdown at the top right corner of your dashboard and select Members, to navigate to the Members Page.)
Private projects show up with a lock symbol in the dashboard, but only to those that have access.
You can choose to make a Project "Private", when you Create a Project:
- Go to your dashboard, Click New Project on the top right corner.
- Name your project and add a description, if you like.
- Click 'Private' and add 'project members' who can access your project.
- 'Project members' should have already been added as members to your 'Members Page' earlier.
You can also click into 'Project Settings' (Cog icon) to make an existing project 'Private'.
Enterprise Plan users can set their projects to "Private" by default
Your Lookback Owner can navigate to Settings to enable this feature.
- Click the dropdown menu on the top right corner of the page
- Click 'Settings'
- Scroll to 'Default to private projects'
An important note on privacy
When you invite Lookback members to view sessions, they can access all your projects and sessions.
If you'd like your members to access just a specific project and no other project, you'd have to make all your projects 'Private Projects' and make sure the specific member has been added to the required private project as well.
This is especially recommended when you invite an external stakeholder (such as a client).