As of July 2019, Moderators using iOS devices can now log in to their Lookback dashboard and start an in-person test directly from their iPhone or iPad. No more cables or links. Just download Participate 4, log into your account, and follow the flow.
Our In-Person mode is integrated into our platform, making it possible to start a recording session instantly without any use of an app or other complex equipment.
In-Person also allows for real-time streaming to your teammates. This means that you can take advantage of all the collaboration Live has to offer, including timestamped note taking, chat with teammates etc.
In-Person recording is compatible with most Desktop, iOs and Android devices and can be both Live streamed or recorded locally.
How do I get started?
Just login and start the session:
- Create a desktop project
- Look for the "In-Person" button in the top right portion of your Lookback dashboard
- Follow the prompts to install our Chrome extension in order to record
- Get your test participant ready and start recording
- Stop the session and upload when finished
- The session appears in the project
In-Person recordings allows for:
- Instant recording sessions with the click of a button on your dashboard!
- Less complicated setup (no need to download an app or to use complex camera equipment)
- Live streaming option with Cloud Recording
- Local Recording option: upload your session at full quality after it completes, instead of doing it in real-time during the session. Lets you research on bad internet connections
Additional In Person options: