Say you want to take turns conducting the same Remote LiveShare with another Collaborator on your team — your Product Manager, Designer, Engineer may have their own line of questions, or your research partner is leading the second half of a call. You can!
- First, go to your "Members Page" and make sure anyone you wish to share this role with has been added/invited to your Lookback Org:
-- For Team and Insights Hub Plans, you can add them as 'Members'
-- For Starter, Pro and Enterprise Plans, add them as 'Collaborators'
- Moderator 1 should click "Start session" and start the call with with the Participant and start moderating
- At this point "Moderator 2" can only observe the session
- If Moderator 2 would like to start moderating, they would have to click the dropdown menu on the top right corner of the page that says "Moderator 1 moderating, 1 watching" (refer to pic) and then "take over" from Moderator 1
- We recommend that the original Moderator clearly informs the Participant about the moderator switch before doing handing over
- Moderation capabilities can be taken back again by Moderator 1 whenever necessary in the same way
- First you would need to go to your "Members Page" and make sure these 2 people have been added/invited to your Lookback Org.
In the case of the Team and Insights Hub Plan, you can add them as 'Members'.
In the case of the Starter, Pro and Enterprise Plan, you would need to add them as 'Collaborators'