You can invite participants to carry out a SelfTest at their convenience by sending them the SelfTest Participant Link.
- Once you create SelfTest Round within a Project, click into the relevant Project.
- Click on the Invite to Unmoderated button beside the relevant SelfTest Round.
Copy the Participant link and share it with Participants via an email.
Funfact! A unique interview room is created for each participant who clicks on a Participant link, so you never have to worry about one participant interfering with a different session. You can have multiple but separate sessions in a 'Round' with the same link.
When participants click on the SelfTest Participant Link, they will be prompted to download the Lookback Participate App or Chrome extension.
After the app/extension is installed, when the participant clicks the link again, they will be taken through quick setup steps on the app/extension to grant permission to record their screen, camera and audio and start testing.
- Check out email templates to explain to participants how to get started with a SelfTest.
- Invite Participants to a Remote LiveShare within a 'Round' (remote + moderated).
- Start an In-person LiveShare within a 'Round' (in-person + unmoderated).