You can invite participants by sending them the LiveShare Participant Link.
- Once you create LiveShare Round within a Project, click into the relevant Project.
- Click on the Invite to Remote button beside the relevant Round.
- Copy the Participant link and share it with Participants via an email.
Fun fact! A unique interview room is created for each participant who clicks on a Participant link, so you never have to worry about one participant interfering with a different session. You can have multiple (separate) sessions in a 'Round' with the same link.
When participants click on the LiveShare Participant Link, they will be prompted to download the necessary Lookback Participate App or Chrome extension for their device.
After the app/extension is installed, once the participant clicks the link again they will be taken through quick setup steps on the app/extension to grant permission to record their screen, camera and audio.
Then they will be shown a screen that says "All set. We're just waiting for the other party to join."
At this point, you'll be notified on your Lookback Dashboard - so you can join the LiveShare session and start moderating.
- Check out email templates to explain to participants how to get started with a Remote LiveShare.
- How to conduct a Remote LiveShare
- Start an In-person LiveShare within a 'Round' (in-person + unmoderated)
- Invite Participants to carry out a SelfTest with a 'Round' (remote + unmoderated)