You can invite participants to carry out a SelfTest at their convenience by sending them the SelfTest Participant Link.
- Once you create LiveShare Round within a Project, click into the relevant Project.
- Click on the Invite button beside the relevant SelfTest Round.
Copy the Participant link and share it with Participants via an email.
Participants test experience remains the same. Rounds doesn't change the way participants test.
When participants click on the SelfTest Participant Link, they will be prompted to download the Lookback Participate App or Chrome extension.
After the app/extension is installed, when the participant clicks the link again, they will be taken through quick setup steps on the app/extension to grant permission to record their screen, camera and audio and start testing.
- Check out email templates to explain to participants how to get started with a SelfTest.
- Invite Participants to a Remote LiveShare within a 'Round' (remote + moderated).
- Start an In-person LiveShare within a 'Round' (in-person + unmoderated).