All members can be moderators in a session, but only one at a time, making the rest of the members observers in the session. However another team member can take over as moderator at any given time the team agrees on, to maximise collaborative flexibility. Furthermore, all team members can:
- Set up Projects and moderate Remote LiveShare sessions
- Edit highlights.
- Watch previously recorded sessions.
- Download sessions, highlights and notes
- Change privacy settings of Projects
- Add notes and chat during Remote LiveShare sessions and on previously recorded sessions.
- Add and remove organization members
Members can be added or removed on the Lookback organization's Members Page which you'll find on the drop-down menu on the top right.
Whereas all team members have the same capabilities, every Lookback organization has only one owner. The owner's unique capabilities are:
- manage the Organization's billing
- transfer ownership to another member
- delete the Organization