Starting an In-Person LiveShare in your lab or office is as easy as ever.
- First create a LiveShare Round within a Project, then click back into the relevant Project.
- Once the participant arrives at your lab/office click on the Start In-Person button within the relevant Round.
- If you're about to start an in-person, moderated Desktop test, just click Start Now on your desktop or laptop.
- If you're about to start an In-Person, moderated test for mobile, whip out your phone, open the camera, scan this QR code and start testing!
- Setting up a Desktop In-Person LiveShare
- How to conduct an In-Person LiveShare on iOS
- How to conduct an In-Person LiveShare on Android
- Invite Participants to a Remote LiveShare within a 'Round' (remote + moderated)
- Invite Participants to carry out a SelfTest with a 'Round' (remote + unmoderated)