Due to legacy reasons, you may find that you have multiple organizations. Once you sign onto a paid plan in one of your organizations, you may wish to merge other active organizations into the paid one.
If they are small organizations (0-10 recordings, 1-10 members), you can do the following:
- Switch to the organization you wish to merge (e.g. other active org), by selecting the account dropdown (in the top-right corner of the dashboard) then selecting “Switch organization…” and the desired organization.
- In the dashboard of the organization to be merged, select all the recordings and move them to the paid org.
- Still in the organization to be merged, go to the account dropdown, click on Members, and copy all the email addresses of your organization members (and their roles).
- Switch to the organization you are merging into, then go to account dropdown, click on Members, and add all the members' email addresses from the previous step along with their appropriate roles. You can add multiple of the same role using comma separators.
- As an optional step, you can delete the old organization (as the owner) to make things less confusing for existing members. To do this go to the account dropdown, select Organization settings, and select "Delete organization" near the bottom.
If you are merging large organizations (10+ recordings or 10+ team members), contact us and we can do it for you 😄.